Friday 21 February 2014

Tonto Dikeh Is A Big Liar And Attention Seeker



Controversial Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh, has been taken apart by a close family member who says that the one popularly called Poko is a liar and an attention seeker.
The lady, who prefers to be known by her Twitter name, Dat Cute Orobo, from all indications and photos, strikes a resemblance to the star actress, was reacting to Tonto’s pathetic story of rising from grass to grace, begging for food and cleaning rooms for money so as to survive.


When she came out with the tale, many of her fans wept with her and gave her words of encouragement never to give up, but her sister has come out to disparage Tonto’s words, saying all she said were lies and just another scheme to be in the eyes of the people as well as curry public sympathy.
In a series of tweets, Dat Cute Orobo punched holes into Poko’s stories, saying they grew up in a comfortable home and that their father could die for them while they were growing up.
But who do we believe in this case?
Read Tonto’s tales and see her sister’s reply through her tweets.
“Hmmmm looking back and all I can say iz Lord I thank you for talent oh life waz nt easy somtimz it seemz iz d end of d world, n somtimz I even sit n ask God why me?
“N somtimz I used to say why waz I nt born abroad cuz I used to think money fall frm tree ova der!
“Uni life waz so hard for me, handouts I could not afford; I beg frm hand to hand jst to eat! Den wil be jeans @ alaba market if d jeanz is longer Dan me, I will cut it to my size n I will say iz rugged jeans!
“I will ask frdz for favour b4 they help they will ask me to do somtin for dem, e.g clean their room, help with course work jst to hav 200 naira gosh;
“I never allowed dat to pull me down; play like play I finished my uni n graduate with 2nd class Engineering!
“Job waz hard to get mov frm place to place until 1 day I came across a poster dat says BE THE NEXT MOVIE STAR I applied and to GOD be the Glory THEY called me I waz sort listed for the realty TV show tho I dint win, but I came out 2nd and the rest iz history.
“So palz if I can make it in 9ja! U can also do d same life iz full of HARD TIMEZ but never let it break u down, never give up fight for what u believe cause God haz iz special plan for u!
“Diz my life my story hope to read urz som day n I see greatness in daz readn diz. #EasyLionEasyTiger #poko”

No comments: